Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update

Hello,
I'm exactly halfway done; 8 done, 8 left, although after being inspired by Shaun Tan's illustrations I feel like adding a lot of in-betweens to strengthen the narrative.
Regarding the text, I don't really know where I am. Would it be possible to meet with someone from the design team sometime next week to discuss it?(if next week isn't possible, then would this weekend be an option?) :|
Thank you,
Fatma.

3 comments:

wanasah said...

Hey Fatima,

Your illustrations are very nice. We're meeting today at 1:30 pm

Best,
Hussein

Fatma Al-Remaihi said...

Today? Hmm.. I'll talk to my manager and see if I'll be able to make it. :(

Patty said...

Hi Fatma,

Congratulations on being 1/2 way done! Please share more of your images, if you can.

If you can't meet this afternoon, we can set something up for next week.

If you want to send me all 8 images, I can begin working with the text. I can put the text with the 8 images you have, and give you a sense of what the rest of the "scenes" are in terms of narrative structure for the remaining visuals.

Patty