Thanks for posting this! I like your use of silhouette, and the contrast it creates between the use of silhouette versus the showing of facial expressions. I think it makes the use of facial expression more powerful because you seem to be reserving facial expression to communicate important points in the narrative. I don't know if you already have done this, but the first time we see the old woman, I think we need see her face rather than her silhouette so it establishes her character straight away. I think your visuals are conveying the story well, but given the style you're using, I think you and Sahar should work on layout/text now, rather than later. It would be good to work out how and where you want to use text, and how it will be incorporated into your visuals as your visual progress.
Hi Patty, This is still coming together, and in addition to the silhouettes, I will be adding facial expressions and outfits to all the characters. Thank you for the feedback.
2 comments:
Hi Reem,
Thanks for posting this! I like your use of silhouette, and the contrast it creates between the use of silhouette versus the showing of facial expressions. I think it makes the use of facial expression more powerful because you seem to be reserving facial expression to communicate important points in the narrative. I don't know if you already have done this, but the first time we see the old woman, I think we need see her face rather than her silhouette so it establishes her character straight away. I think your visuals are conveying the story well, but given the style you're using, I think you and Sahar should work on layout/text now, rather than later. It would be good to work out how and where you want to use text, and how it will be incorporated into your visuals as your visual progress.
Hi Patty,
This is still coming together, and in addition to the silhouettes, I will be adding facial expressions and outfits to all the characters. Thank you for the feedback.
Post a Comment