Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mc Sweeney's



McSweeney's Quarterly Publication is a wonderful inspirational resources for book designers. The quarterly publication features a variety of writers, artists and styles. The books often break 'typical' book structure and explore the form of the book along with the content it is delivering. Sometimes the books are a series of small books in a collection or even loose pages in a cigar box. Other times they are a bound collection, but the reader may have to turn the book in different directions to read it.

2 comments:

Patty said...

This is off topic, but have you seen Wholfin, the DVD magazine that McSweeney's puts out? I have several of them, in you're interested.

http://store.mcsweeneys.net/index.cfm/fuseaction/catalog.list/object_id/4F541504-D8B3-44BE-9DAC-32B0B4554215/Wholphin.cfm

Michael Hersrud said...

That is good to know! I do know of the Wholfin DVD's but have only managed to find bits and pieces online and I have never viewed the actual dvd. I might have to have a look at some point. Thanks for mentioning that!