These are very nice Wafaa
I really like these illustrations, Wafaa! Your characters have a lot of personality, and are very endearing.I can start to see the story coming together. Very exciting!
Wafa I love them! I really really love the colors you've used. I think they'll pop more just with a bit of editing in photoshop, nothing serious. The expressions are all terrific, glad to see them come together. :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These are very nice Wafaa
I really like these illustrations, Wafaa! Your characters have a lot of personality, and are very endearing.
I can start to see the story coming together. Very exciting!
Wafa I love them! I really really love the colors you've used. I think they'll pop more just with a bit of editing in photoshop, nothing serious. The expressions are all terrific, glad to see them come together. :D
Post a Comment