Illustration of the old lady making orders: using the speech bubble & less emphasized shapes to show her verbal orders: of vessels and trash in the courtyard (VERSUS the actual execution of orders which would be emphasized with the black border.)
Thank you Patty & Fatma =) I'll work on simplifying the visuals then!
I tried this: (Maybe this could help you too Fatoom) I read parts of the story to my little sister and asked her to tell me what she remembers/absorbed/it helped narrowing down the most interesting/prominent parts of the story to her and create a visual from the tone she used to say it back to me. That could help determine your story's mood maybe..
Reem you smarty, that's a great trick to use the kids to help. I wish I had a little helper like that!
I also really appreciate the work, I think it's very clear but also very clever where you're really using the illustrations to show a lot of information really. I really liked your studies but perhaps these are more fun to play and work with.
6 comments:
I like it, it looks simpler than the previous one!
I agree--I like it too, and this style is working well with the story.
Yeah, I'm into simplifying my characters too, but I still haven't figured out the overall mood of the whole story.
Thank you Patty & Fatma =)
I'll work on simplifying the visuals then!
I tried this: (Maybe this could help you too Fatoom) I read parts of the story to my little sister and asked her to tell me what she remembers/absorbed/it helped narrowing down the most interesting/prominent parts of the story to her and create a visual from the tone she used to say it back to me. That could help determine your story's mood maybe..
Reem you smarty, that's a great trick to use the kids to help. I wish I had a little helper like that!
I also really appreciate the work, I think it's very clear but also very clever where you're really using the illustrations to show a lot of information really. I really liked your studies but perhaps these are more fun to play and work with.
Keep going, great stuff here.:D
I shall try that with my younger brother then. Thanks, Reem! :D
Post a Comment