
Hi guys, I'll post in a bit but came across this illustration of Mr. Tumnus and Lucy from the book the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - the first book to the Chronicles of Narnia if you're familiar with them. It's absolutely one of my favorite books from when I was a child, and it reminded me of our discussions today.
I'm not sure whether or not the books had original illustrations but the text was then turned into an animated film series. For a very long time, the books were well loved literature, (and still are) but they've been able to adapt and meet new audiences through the films, just like our work will hopefully be doing with these local stories.
I'm glad to have seen you all and see that we're all still inspired. It's so simple, but the work we do really does have such value. Cheers all :D
No comments:
Post a Comment