this is the recent Development on the Golden Cow, please Forgive me i've been out of town for a while, and now i am back to illustrating. theses are couple of Scenes on the Golden Cow.
These are wonderful, Wafaa. I love the color, the textures, and attention to detail from the wall paper to the battered suitcase. I really like the girl. You've managed to infuse her with a lot of personality and charm. I am instantly engaged by her as a character. I can't wait to see more!
I second Patty's comment about how you've rendered the girl: instantly engaging. She is charming and innocent; overall, a very sympathetic looking character. Representing her innocence is important to the story.
4 comments:
These are wonderful, Wafaa. I love the color, the textures, and attention to detail from the wall paper to the battered suitcase. I really like the girl. You've managed to infuse her with a lot of personality and charm. I am instantly engaged by her as a character. I can't wait to see more!
Looking fabulous! Can't wait to see more!
I second Patty's comment about how you've rendered the girl: instantly engaging. She is charming and innocent; overall, a very sympathetic looking character. Representing her innocence is important to the story.
Keep going, Wafaa. I look forward to seeing more.
Great start Wafaa! She is very cute- love the colours too.
Post a Comment