


Hello again, here are three more pages roughed out. They illustrate the scenes of the goat fleeing to the melon feild to hide, and outsmarting the witch again.
This time I added more text but after drawing it out see some of my issues like using it to effectively connect the sequences. I used some arabic this time in the speech bubble of the witch tapping the melon for example, and want to use it in other places to really coin certain colloquial phrases. I'll have to provide a key of course or some sort of translation later on...
Hope you can understand the drawings, I won't describe the scenes so do tell me if you understand what's going on :D
2 comments:
I like how the panels are interacting with each other. Looks like you're having fun with it :)
Are you going to color it?
I've been admiring the line qualities for days! :)
Post a Comment