Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thieves and the Tree Trunk sketches



Hi all, I apologize it's late, but here are some sketches I've done so far for the Thieves and the Tree Trunk. I was trying to imagine how the thobe would drape on the tree trunk, and started to do some character design.


1 comment:

Patty said...

These sketches are looking great, Jo!

When we met, I saw the second sketch after you added the branch with the little yellow bird on it. It added a lot of whimsy and humor. It'd be great if some of that whimsy and humor could carry over to the character's faces to keep the story light and funny. At it's essence, it's a very silly (in the best sense of the word) and humorous story, so you should feel free to reflect this in the art work.

I can't wait to see what's next! Great job.