I know from working in the bookstore that this may be a silly question, but do we know when these might be in? ie are they sourced locally or do they have to come from the states?
They had to come from the States, but they should be here by mid-May, if not earlier. I believe there are copies of Understanding Comics floating because someone in GD used it as a text in class. I also have a copy of it in my office.
3 comments:
Understanding comics is a great book, and I think all graphic design students have it.
I know from working in the bookstore that this may be a silly question, but do we know when these might be in? ie are they sourced locally or do they have to come from the states?
They had to come from the States, but they should be here by mid-May, if not earlier. I believe there are copies of Understanding Comics floating because someone in GD used it as a text in class. I also have a copy of it in my office.
Post a Comment